It is possible to preserve a can of TIGER GREAT STUFF expandable polyurethane Spray foam sealant. Insert a pipe cleaner, soaked with WD-40, into the attached applicator stra. Leave the pipe cleaner for sealant sticking out of the applicator straw approximately 1/4 inch. This has to be done within two hours of use. The WD-40 soaked pipe cleaner may preserve the can up to 30 days. Tiger Spray Foam Insulation sealant quick curing, recyclable, two-component spray polyurethane expanding foam insulation kits are manufactured to ASTM E-84 Specifications and classified as a fire-rated foam insulation. TIGER GREAT STUFF Insulating Expandable Foam Sealant seal air leaks easily, inexpensively and permanently. Packaged with an easy-to-use straw, GREAT STUFF Insulating Spray Foam Sealant fill pipe penetrations, gaps in the structure where two building materials meet, and any space that allows air to enter or leave the home's envelope. There are five formulations of GREAT STUFF expandable tiger Sealant: Gaps & Cracks, Big Gap Filler, Window & Door, Fireblock, and Pond & Stone. GREAT STUFF Insulating Foam Sealant bond to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics. And with new GREAT STUFF Work Wipes, there's no need to stress your mess. Spray Foam Insulation Redefines Traditional Construction Methods and Benefits Modern Building Sciences and Energy Efficient Green Building Initiatives. Tiger spray polyurethane foam sealant has an aged R-value of approximately 6.0 per 1 inch thickness (depending on the particular formulation and application, higher values have been achieved), enabling it to provide more thermal resistance with less tiger spray sealant material than any other type of commercial expandable insulation material. SPF spray systems are frequently used to insulate and protect a wide variety of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Due to the variety of spray application and different formulas of Tiger GREAT STUFF Expandable Foam Insulation/Air Sealant that are available, there is several formulas for determining the quantity of insulation product required for the job.
· Unless otherwise stated, the density of TIGER FOAM is 1.75 lbs. per cubic foot.
· TIGER FOAM 2 Sealant component foams are rated at R-6.2 per inch.
· The size of the kit, i.e. 600 or 200 is indicative of the board foot spray coverage or expandable yield for that kit. Thus, a 600 kit will cover 600 square feet at 1" thick. A board foot as it relates to this product is a square foot one inch thick. The kit size is yield of the kit expand.
· Filling liquid spray expanding tanks with foam for EPA.
· TIGER Foam GREAT STUFF Sealant contains NO Penta-BDEs as a fire retardant.
Advanced Greenergy Solutions
Search by Keyword/SKU
Note: All prices in US Dollars